Translate

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011

Good day at the office

Just a 5min at the sidewalk. No more time for longer stops!
Now I'm back into serious training since Monday and it really hurts!!!

My blueseventy mate Martin Wagner joins me here at the bluebay resort and we're having a good time! Up to know every day was more or less the same. 7am swim, 10am bike and a run before dinner... It's been really quite here at the resort now. Since the Canadians left it's kind of boring too! I had a really good time with them and lots of fun! Back to work means also no 1h coffeestops at the broadwalk or at the Lluc kiosk wich I'm owning already! No it's more pain at every little climb and a 5min break to refill the bottles... But I love it!

Now I'll stay here for about 1.5 weeks more and head back home at the May 16th! I'll watch the IM 70.3 here at Mallorca and it will be a strong field with 24male PRO's...Happy that I'm not racing but I guess the race gonna be a blast! Looking forward to it!


That on was for you ;)!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen